Ensure that you have donated before registering on this page . (The donation page link is here)
As a donor, please register for passes at this page. Please bring the LI registration page indicating "number of people registered" to the California theater as proof to pass thru security. Seat assignment will also be sent to the donor's email. Please print them and bring them with you.
Donation Levels, # of Passes & Seating
- Sponsor a child for 3 months – $125
- Sponsor a child for 6 months – $225
- Sponsor a child for one year – $450
- Sponsor two children for one year – $900
- Sponsor Health Care Expenses – $2500
- Sponsor a child for seven years (till high school graduation) – $3150
- Sponsor a Computer Lab for children – $5000
- Sponsor a Solar Project for Green Energy – $5000
- Sponsor a Free Student Hostel expenses for a year – $15,000
- Sponsor building of a Free Student Home – $100,000
A donation of $125 offers you one pass, $225 offers two passes, $450 offers 4 passes, $900 offers 8 passes, and over $2000 offers >10 passes.
- Pre-assigned FIXED seating for all donation levels as specified in the table above
- Seat assignments will be determined two weeks before event i.e. 15th of December hence early registration is encouraged.
- Please let us know if you require special seating considerations.
- If you cannot attend, please choose "1" in the selection for "I Cannot Attend". This will help our planning process.
Mahesh Kale is an Indian Classical vocalist renowned for his specialization in Indian Classical,, Semi-Classical, Devotional music including Natya Sangeet. Mahesh Kale, after winning the 63rd National Film Award as the Best Playback Singer, for classical piece in the film Katyar Kaljat Ghusli, has firmly established himself as the face of Indian classical music of the new generation. He is a disciple of Pandit Jitendra Abhisheki.
Arrangement for dinner after the show (plans to be finalized)
For your convenience, we have arranged for an elegant Asian Fusion Buffet dinner after the show ends at 7 PM. This will be held at the Mosaic restaurant located at the Four Points Hotel by Sheraton, only a 5 minute walk from the California Theater. The cost of the dinner is only $25 per person, but tickets must be bought in advance here. This will be a fun way to end a lovely evening, mixing with friends, and meeting the artists after they have changed and packed.