Antar Yatra, AIM for Seva, 2019 Celebration Event, Sept 28th
The online Registration is now closed. If you have any questions, please send email to Chandra Dulam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.30pm program start.
- Doors open at 5.00pm, Please be seated by 5.20pm
- Snacks for purchase at Vending machines
- Elizabeth Hangs Theater - Santa Clara Convention Center.
- 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Free Parking
Thank You for your Donation
If you have not had an opportunity yet, please make a difference in a child's life. We welcome any amount of donation you wish to make. All donations are exempt from tax under Section 501(C)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID # for AIM for Seva is 11-3573392. All donations go towards enabling a child’s education, books, healthcare, room, board, clothes, and all incidentals that a child needs.
Please visit our website at aimforsevabayarea.org for information about the Programs and current activities.
Complementary Pass Assignment
- The Number of Passes are assigned by the amount of Donation as in the table.
- The e-passes will be sent to the donor/requestor's email, around Sept 23
- Please print them and bring them with you.
- These are pre-assigned FIXED seating in regions based on donation levels.
- Seating area allocated in the theater is based on Donation level and prioritized.
- Larger groups (e.g. students) will be seated together in separate area.
- Early registration reserves better seats in the category. Hence it is encouraged.
- Seat assignments will be determined two weeks before event.
- Please let us know if you require special seating considerations. Contact Sushma, email@example.com
- The passes will be sent by email, Please print and bring to the event for admission.
- Will-call is available on site if you cannot print passes or have other issues.
|$50||1 Event Passes|
|$125||2 Event Passes|
|$450||4 Event Passes|
|$900+||6 Event Passes|
|$5000+||8 Event Passes|
|$10000+||>10 Event Passes|
AIM for Seva’s founder Chairman, Swami Dayananda Saraswati (1930-2015) was a profound visionary, thinker, author and one of the foremost masters of Vedanta. Having grown up in a small village in Tamil Nadu, he was acutely sensitive to the needs of underprivileged. Being a visionary and exceptional institutional builder, Swami Dayanandaji through his Trusts was instrumental in starting colleges, schools, FSHs, hospitals, special homes for disabled persons, Veda Pathashala across different states of the country.