AIM for Seva Appeal 2018
Please visit our website at aimforsevabayarea.org for information about the Programs and current activities.
1. Click the blue Donate button above and on the next page, please fill out all the information
2. For donating online with credit card please fill donation amount and click "Pay Now",
3. To pledge (for paying later), please fill the donation amount and click "Check or Pledge" and follow instructions.
Please make check payable to “AIM for Seva” and post to this address.
C/O Vijay Kapoor, AIMS Director, Bay Area
28615 Matadero Creek Ct, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
4. Select the cause for which your donation should go to. Options are:
(i) Select the group of FSHs that Bay Area is supporting
(ii) Select a specific FSH (enter in comments field)
(iii) Towards constructing a New Free Student Home (FSH)
(iv) Special instructions (enter in comments field)
(v) In Honor of (enter name and other info in comments field)
(vi) In Memory of (enter name and other info in comments field)
5. To create a bank e-check, please use the info as follows:
AIM for Seva, 28615 Matadero Creek Ct, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022, 408 476 1638
(if you need some Acc#, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
6. For Bank to Bank transfers: please call 408 476 1638 for routing info and bank details.
7. For online Rupee donations, please visit http://www.aimforseva.org/homepage/ India website.
8. Rupee checks are accepted by us, but will be forwarded to India office.
Make a difference in a child's life. We welcome any amount of donation you wish to make. All donations are exempt from tax under Section 501(C)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID # for AIM for Seva is 11-3573392
All donations go towards enabling a child’s education, books, healthcare, room, board, clothes, and all incidentals that a child needs
Please note that you can also make donations from your trust fund, donor advised fund or other philanthropic instruments.
- Sponsor a child for three months – $125
- Sponsor a child for six months – $225
- Sponsor a child for one year – $450
- Sponsor two children for one year – $900
- Sponsor Health Care Expenses – $2500
- Sponsor a child for seven years (till high school graduation) – $3150
- Sponsor a Computer Lab for children – $5000
- Sponsor a Solar Project for Green Energy – $5000
- Sponsor a Free Student Hostel expenses for a year – $15,000
- Sponsor building of a Free Student Home – $100,000
We had great "thank you celebration event" on Oct 6th. See our website at aimforsevabayarea.org for some review and videos.
SF Bay Area Youth for Seva Event Nov 10th for 2018
Bay Area – Youth for Seva, is a children’s group dedicated to enrich the lives of underprivileged children in rural India.
Please click on the Event brite link below and register soon for complementary Tickets.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cultural-program-tickets-50566548909
Children helping Children Project
Aria and Siana Kapoor raised USD $6000 in 2016 to setup a computer center for the boys living in AIM for Seva’s Free Student Hostel in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Aria (11 years old) created a website to promote the cause and to raise funds did a ‘Swim-a-thon’ where she swam 70 laps. Her sister Siana (10 years old) performed an ‘Adavu-a-thon’ where she presented a one hour classical dance. The girls flew down from the USA with their family and inaugurated the computer centre in February 2017. The centre has 7 Lenovo computers, a printer and a trainer to teach the children.
Donation Matching by Companies
Support AIM for Seva by shopping via http://smile.amazon.com
Just pick AIM for Seva as the designated charity and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases
Donations in INR (in Rupees)
There are three ways by which you can send your donation in rupees to AIM for Seva:
Please log into www.aimforseva.org and you could make an online donation in INR.
2. Account Transfer
AIM for Seva, SB A/C No. 23859 ( 047901000023859 )
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, Branch: Sriram Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018
Branch code : 0479, IFS Code : IOBA 0000479
A cheque favouring AIM for Seva can be couriered to our central office at AIM for Seva 2nd Floor Srinidhi Apartments, No.4, Desika Road, Mylapore - 600 004, Chennai, India
Support from the SF Bay Area
1. FSH in the Sheikpura district, Bihar.
2. FSH in Bagepally, Karnataka.
3. Computer center for training girls in Karnaprayag, Uttarkhand.
4. FSH in Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu.
5. FSH in Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
6. FSH in Peddapadu, Andhra Pradesh.
7. Construction of two rooms in a new English medium school in Manjakudi, Tamil Nadu.
8. New eye care wing in the Shamlaji hospital near Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Visit aimforsevabayarea.org site for more details about the various projects, and FSHs supported by our Bay Area.
AIM for Seva’s founder Chairman, Swami Dayananda Saraswati (1930-2015) was a profound visionary, thinker, author and one of the foremost masters of Vedanta. Having grown up in a small village in Tamil Nadu, he was acutely sensitive to the needs of underprivileged. Being a visionary and exceptional institutional builder, Swami Dayanandaji through his Trusts was instrumental in starting colleges, schools, FSHs, hospitals, special homes for disabled persons, Veda Pathashala across different states of the country.